dilluns, 24 de gener del 2011

Interviewer: Hello to everybody! I am Carlota Periz from English Television and we are here with a comic star that first worked in Cruz y raya and is ...Jose Mota, Hi Jose.Jose: hello

.Interviewer: What do you doing? Because I listened that you are working in a new show, its true?

Jose: Yeah it’s so true, I Am doing a new show.

Interviewer: Can you tell me what are you preparing?

Jose: . I am preparing new roles apart from La blasa and el tio la vara. I am going to insert in the show lots of new scenes. And I am going to invite at the show actors , celebrities and sing stars.

Interviewer: Its nice! After my interview what are you going to do? Play with you friends, see the match of the Barça?


Jose: I am sorry but don’t have plans, well it’s probably that I am going to the sports centre to put this muscles more in form. Oh! And I am not from Barça sorry but  I am from Real Madrid


.Interviewer:  haha, Really? To put your muscles in form? Hahaha
.
Jose: Yes, do you don’t believe me? I am very strong

.Interviewer: Well, I think that this interview is finish. I like a lot met you and I hope to see you again. Bye Jose and thanks for your attention.

Jose: No, thank you for invite me.

Interviewer: And next day we are going to have here to Leo Di Caprio.

1 comentari:

  1. Good job, Dani!

    MISTAKES:

    1)"What do you doing?". grammar mistake!. Be careful with the auxiliary--"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
    2)"its true?". Grammar mistake. Don't forget the inversion subject-verb!-- "IS IT true?"

    3)"I am going to insert in the show lots of new scenes". Wrong word order and incorrect word-- "I am going TO ADD LOTS OF NEW SCENES TO THE SHOW".

    4)"I am going to invite at the show actors...". Wrong word order.---"I'm going to invite actors... to the show".

    5)"Its nice!". Spelling mistake-- "IT'S nice!"

    6)"to put this muscles more in form". Wrong expression--"to KEEP MY MUSCLES FIT".

    7)"I like a lot met you". Grammar mistake-- "I LIKED A LOT MEETING YOU"

    8)"this interview is finish".Wrong word--"This interview is OVER".

    9)"thank you for invite me". Grammar mistake--"Thank you for INVITING me".

    Please, make the corrections

    ResponElimina